Monday, January 17, 2011

Dual against BH/V

I went to the first home wrestling meet this week... [and please don't shoot me for this basketball fans] it was really good to shoot something other than basketball for a change. ;)

Anyway, like I've been doing in early sports posts.. I'm posting the images that I think are more emotional.. but that I wouldn't necessarily send to the paper [It's more fun that way]


 {Pogreba - 103lb]



 [Josh Becker - 119]



 [Brady Killian - 125]


yeahhhhh [Killian ]



[Jordan Heldman - 130]


 [Austin Redemske - 140]


 [ Redemske ]



 [And another one of Redemske, 'cause I like it...]



 The bench [My brothers says that it takes as much energy to be a coach as it does to be a wrestler. lol]


 [Gavin Kadlec - 152]


 [ Kadlec - I like this picture... except for the crowd. haha]



[Chandler Trout - 189] 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...