Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why I love Winter: Ice on the trees

Something that makes me love winter [even if it's supposed to be -25 tonight] is ice on the branches... and gorgeous sunlight coming through them. I had taken some pictures early this year that were going to be part of this series... but when I saw the sunlight late this afternoon I took out my camera to have some fun. Enjoy the gorgeousness God gave us!




























"From the chamber of the south comes the whirlwind, and cold from the scattering winds of the north. By the breath of God ice is given, and the broad waters are frozen."
~Job 37:9-10 



3 comments:

  1. Hoooolyyyy bokeh, KJ. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* these. Like amazingly. ;) of course you already know that, but it won't hurt you to hear it again. :D

    btw, my sister told me today that I should take up my friend's offer to go walk on water. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...