Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Double the Troube..... but Triple the fun!


A little over a year ago our family was blessed with not one baby, like we were expecting, but "two babies!" Oh my. They've sure been double the trouble, but they are triple (or more) the fun. Each one makes the other even cuter! Last night we were all playing on the floor, so I grabbed my camera to record one of the many many things I'm thankful for, and start writing "thank you cards"

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare You loving kindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night.
O Lord, how great are Your works!
Your thoughts are very deep."
Psalm 92:1-2, 5



:: Mark and Kathryn ::


:: Elijah James and Kathryn Elise =D ::




:: Mark and Fuzz (aka Elijah)






:: Four of my siblings, Elijah, Mark, Amy and Kate ::



This one goes kinda like this..... "No Fuzz, YOU can't come up here, 'cuz your not big like me!" ~Rachel



:: Fuzz loves to ham for the camera, He gets pretty excited when it comes out ::



:: Ooop, here's the serious look::





:: Hamming it up again ::


:: Two of my gorgeous sisters ::


:: And here he is again, trying to push the chair ::

1 comment:

  1. love these pictures! they make me smile. So sweet you have little siblings - absolutely fun. =)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...