Thursday, December 17, 2009

ABC's

:: Don't stop here....::

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, or the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if on tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity." ~Albert Einstein


"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday." ~Abraham Lincoln

DON'T STOP LEARNING!

1 comment:

  1. So Kelley.

    These pictures are pretty much amazing. It's an honor to know you, my friend.

    And really, they light a fire in my chest that I'd really like to be a child again with such a vigorous love for learning!

    I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...