Sunday, October 9, 2011

{The Denning Family Preview, and Trusting | Staples, MN Family Photography}

I have totally not kept up on posting... there are 19000 pictures on my computer right now, many of which I'd love to show, and I have LOTS of thoughts floating around in my head that I'd like to put on paper, and a bunch of cool things I've found that I'd love to share...  but for now I just have to say that life is busy, and I'm learning to trust God through it all. Life will never be easy, but He's there through it all, and He never fails. 


And a quick preview of the amazing Denning family... we had so much fun during their shoot at the Living Legacy Gardens in Staples. They're great (as you can see).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...