Monday, October 31, 2011

{Chasing my Soul | Personal}


"But the Jesus of prostitutes is chasing my soul // the Jesus of prostitutes is calling me home."
                                                - Hawthorne, Mat Kearney 


Because we've all sold ourselves to something {or someone} else. For too cheap. Because He thinks we're worth more than that. He thinks we are worth His life. And He's already paid the price. 


"Come, let us return to the Lord; for He has torn, but He will heal us. He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight." 
{Hosea 6:1-2} 

Let Him chase you. Let Him heal you. Always remember that He paid the ultimate price.

Don't sell yourself.

______________________

P.S. The song that I linked to isn't very high quality sound, but it's the only one I could find on You tube... you should still go listen to it, or go look it up on Grooveshark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...