Monday, June 27, 2011

{The Zahms | Kimball, MN Family Photography}

Oh my, get ready for a long post. I absolutely love this family, and we have lots of fun together! They're all such a bunch of cuties, have amazing eyes, and they tell the best jokes :) We had good times hanging out with my camera....


 {Sarah's the second oldest [you already saw Luke's pictures over here] }


 {She's one of my good friends, and a beautiful girl. We have lots of good deep conversations together}




 {Natalia is next... and she's a girl after my own heart :) my type! Plus she laughs at all my jokes... which makes me feel like I'm actually funny}





{I did a happy dance when I saw this picture, isn't she *gorgeous*?!}


 {Daniel is Zahm number 4, and he's pretty cool}


 {He always helps clarify the jokes that Benjamin and Ian tell wrong}


{Sometimes I wish I had hair like his}


{He and Daniel get along pretty well}


 {And they're pretty good on the tramp}







 {And then there's Benjamin, the mischievous one}




 {But he's also quite the gentleman, and thinks deep thoughts}








 {you can't forget Ian... he tells the *best* stories}


 {and has the cutest giggle}


{Isn't he a cutie!?}


 {annnd the littlest one. Zoe.}


{But just because she's the littlest doesn't mean she isn't tough... "Zoe's tough, one time she got hit by a shovel!" ~Benjamin}




 {They like their big bro}





 {all of them!}


{Yes, they're cool}

3 comments:

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...