Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Tiffani | Dancing Portraits}

Tiffani and I went out last week to do some "just for fun" portraits. Tiff started dancing when she was 3 and although she stopped in tenth grade she's been coaching it since. We had lots of fun tramping around Brainerd, MN, losing parts off my car, and stupid garage sales that say "HUGE" on the sign but LIE! haha  Best quote of the day, as she's walking across the street in her tutu, "I don't feel conspicuous at all." Thanks so much for being a rad model Tiffani!

I'd been wanting to shoot at this bridge and tunnel for a long time, and hadn't gotten the chance. So glad they got saved for this shoot, they turned out so great!


 {Isn't she just cute??}













































 {Like it?? yessss}








 {A Favorite}




1 comment:

  1. Thanks it was so much fun! They turned out awesome! Even though my skills are pretty bad. lol

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...