Monday, October 25, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Grinets

Just had to share a *couple* ;) more of David and Leah's gorgeous day. Too much amazingness going on here to pick just a few. lol




 { Leah had the most rad personal attendant every... if I was getting married in the near future ;) }













 {gorgeous, yes? yes.}


 {just lovely}

 
 {so cute. SO cute}



 {one of my favorites}









{little sigh when I saw this one... }


 {they rock this pumpkin patch, don't they?}



 {pretty, pretty girls}



 { "Leabs look" }







 {pocket watches? oh yeah.}



{ poor Paul's was pinned to his pants ;) }


















{like the little smirk going on here} 


























 { Mr. and Mrs!!! }







{ to see more of the Grinet's pictures check out my facebook page }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...