Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Like Falling In Love

Give me rules, I will break them.
Give me lines I will cross them.
I need more than a truth to believe in.
I need a truth that lives, moves and breathes,
to sweep me off my feet....

It oughta be...
More like falling in love, than something to believe in.
More like losing my heart, than giving my allegiance.

Caught up, called out, take a look at me know,
It's like I'm falling, oh,
It's like I'm falling in love.

Give me words, I'll misuse them.
Obligations, I misplace them.
'Cause all religion made of me was just a sinner with a stone tied to his feet,
It never set me free.

It's gotta be more like,
falling in love, than something to believe in.
More like losing my heart, than giving my allegiance.
Caught up, called out, come take a look at me now...
It's like I'm falling in love.

It's like I'm falling in love, love, love.
Deeper and Deeper.
It was love that made me a believer.
In more than a name, a faith, a creed,
Falling in love with Jesus brought the change in me.


"Greater love has no man than this, that He lay down His life for His friend." 
~John 15:13

2 comments:

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...