Friday, February 12, 2010

Who Created the Heavens

"For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited;"
"I am the Lord, and there is no other." [Isaiah 45:18]

"I have not spoken in secret. In a dark place of the earth; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain'; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, I declare things that are right." [verse 19]

"Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other." [verse 22]

"I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, that every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath.
"He shall say, 'Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength. To Him men shall come, and all shall be ashamed who are incensed against Him. 
 
"In the Lord all the descendants of Israel shall be justified, and shall glory." [verses 23-25]

3 comments:

  1. Amen!!! These verses reminded me of the last few chapters of Job. (chapters 38-40, I think)

    Btw, really cool pictures!!! Sun flare is really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Yeah, now that you mention that, they do sound like those chapters. Those are some really awesome verses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Isaiah, and I love Job! Such encouragement. I think it's because I can so relate. In the darkest night of my soul I have learned, like Job, to look to God because I know that my Redeemer liveth!

    Thanks for the reminder, the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...