Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Kate | Brainerd, MN Portrait Photography}

Wow, life has been crazy lately, and I can't believe it's been this long since I've blogged at all. Working on lots of pictures today! Need to finish up John and Jill's wedding post, and then you'll be seeing lots more portraits, some pictures from a community worship event in Brainerd, and then possibly some sports pictures! :D

We shot Kate's pictures on a cold and rainy day... but I'm sure in love with the catchlights and beautiful light we found, especially with those gorgeous eyes. Thanks for being a trooper in the cold Kate!














2 comments:

  1. That's my awesome daughter, Kate! You did an awesome job capturing her beauty! Great images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane! Thank you, it means a lot to me when her family likes them :) And yes, I have to agree with you... Kate is pretty awesome!

      Delete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...