Thursday, June 3, 2010

Being Productive



I'm feeling pretty good right about now..... actually pretty hyped up. :-) I think my computer loves me. I got over 5,000 images off my computer, all of this years photos organized and on their way to being backed up a second time, and the rest of my computer cleaned and organized. Annnnnd, I've been meaning to work on a blog header for a long time now. And yes, I'm more productive in my pj's!  But, I can't really decide what I think of what I came up with for the header. Help me out please! Comment and let me know what you *honestly* think. Thanks yall!

Now I think I'm going to head to bed, and get some sleep before I have to get up for CPR re-cert :-P

Good night!

4 comments:

  1. I love this.... :) I'm pretty sure I've done the same PJ routine and had that same look on my face... It's a great feeling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, you're cute. =)

    I am in desperate need of transferring my photos to the external harddrive...it's getting too crammed. But, the harddrive is kinda crammed too, so gonna have to buy a new one soon. :-/ [I already have 2, but the 2nd is for another backup...]

    And, I'll email you about the header thing. I need an excuse to email you anyway!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley,

    The header is sooo cool!!!! I love it!
    Yes, I finally backed up my computer too after my computer almost crashed!!

    btw, your pj pants are really cute! :)

    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...